- Do YOU like to talk directly to your customers or clients?
- Do YOU believe in great customer service skills?
- Do YOU use email regularly for business?
- Do YOU believe that word-of-mouth advertising is the best advertising?
- Do YOU occasionally watch videos when someone sent you one to watch?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to most of these questions then you are already Social in your business.
- Do YOU use a computer and/or smartphone to go onto the Internet?
- Do YOU recognize any of these logos to the right?
- Do YOU already have an email list of customers or clients?
- Have YOU ever watched a video from YouTube or elsewhere online?
- Have YOU ever read a newsletter that came to you in email?
- Have YOU ever seen someone’s business logo appear in your email?
- Have YOU ever left a comment on someone’s website?
- Can YOU Google your business name and have it come up in a search?
If you can answer ‘YES‘ to even one of these questions then you are already using Media for your business. Not only that, YOU have been made aware of other businesses marketing to you through media!
The Point: word-of-mouth advertisement hasn’t changed a bit and it’s still the best. Media has simply changed from phone book ads, TV, radio & newspapers to the all-things Internet and as you’ve just found out, you’re already involved with it.
So why does the term ‘Social Media’ often bring about feelings of discomfort? Because it’s seem too “new” and “high tech”. But in reality, we all in one way or another, are already being Social in Media.
If you are at all apprehensive to marketing your business via the newer social media channels, just remember: you’re already doing it now and so are your competitors. It’s time to take action and get your business more involved. I can show you how. Contact me and let’s discuss it.